You will be required to fill out an acceptance form before you ride which you can find here. Please ensure you have also read the following points:
- Horse riding is a risk sport, participation therefore holds potential risks.
- Horses are sometimes unpredictable and do not always respond as expected.
- We advise all persons participating in an equestrian sport to have adequate personnel accident insurance.
- We allocate horses to riders taking into account experience and suitability however all riders retain the right not to ride a horse allocated to them.
- All riders must wear a hat approved to current BSI standard.
- All clients are asked to wear suitable footwear and gloves.
- All clients are asked not to wear jewellery of any description when riding or in the stable area.
- Clients are requested to inform the instructor if any of the information above is altered.
- All clients retain the right to ask for a change of instructor.
- I accept the regular lesson payment terms below:
Our payment terms require everyone that has regular lessons with us to set up a weekly / fortnightly standing order with us to pay for them. This will need to be paid whether you attend your lesson or not, much like a gym membership etc. Payment will be due on the day of your lesson via a standing order to match your fortnightly or weekly lesson pattern. You need to put your first name and the day you attend your lesson (e.g FRI) as the reference.
We request that you give us 14 days notice if you wish to cancel your regular slot and we will then give your regular slot to the next person on the waiting list.
If you are going away on holiday you can let us know and we can offer you some special cancellation lesson slots that are being reserved at weekends so that you don’t have to miss out on your lessons whilst you are away – effectively having two in a week when you are here to make up for when you aren’t. Please note these slots are for when you are away on holiday only – not for if you have another commitment that crops up on your lesson day or due to illness. That said, if we ever can, we will of course offer you something else that week.
If we need to cancel we will ask you to just pause your standing order for the following lesson and then ask you to reinstate it. It saves us having to have your bank details to organise a refund.